Thursday, June 10, 2010

I am a little overwhelmed this moment. I experienced something today that has touched me from the inside out.
I started my life party by pushing early morning yoga class to noon. I was a few minutes late due to lack of parking spots and all of these thoughts started creeping in, telling me "girlfriend, maybe this is a sign you should just go home. I mean, do you really want to endure 90 minutes of hot yoga today of all days?"
I politely told myself to shut up and walked in the studio.
A normal class holds 30 yogis and you'll find me always in the very back right corner. I can be a creature of habit, and too shy to be front and center.
Today I was the only yogi attending class. This never happens.
I was meant to be there today.
My amazing goddess instructor and I did the class together, side by side, just the two of us.

And I stood in the front row.

No comments:

Post a Comment