Monday, November 22, 2010

Me & Life's agreement.

I caught myself today smiling. Not just smiling...it was a literal ear to ear, cheeks flushed, eyes shining kind of smile. These are the moments. Its insane how a person's Life can change in a moment. You see, I've kept the peace with Life. Me and Life, we have an agreement. The agreement is that if I never forget how precious it is, and enjoy each moment, Life will give me back what I give out.
There will be ups and downs, tears of joy and of pain. But Life knows what I need to grow.
Its been working perfectly for the past 28 years.

And you know what Life decided to do to me unexpectedly?

I received a Gift that was so surprising it took my breath away.

Someone so beautiful.

And so here is my Thank you card to you Life. You got me. You are my homie. You got my back, you know exactly what I need.

And I love you.


No comments:

Post a Comment