Tuesday, September 13, 2011

I want to tell this past weekend, thank you. Thank you for filling me up with love, laughter, delicious food, beer, (lots and lots of beer), hugs, more hugs, and a sneak peak into my future.

The last four days proved to me in the most natural of ways that my life is going to be everything that I have hoped for. A life that in certain down moments, I felt was truly not possible. This natural ball of energy hung out this weekend and bounced off individuals, moments, words, hearts. It was like this ball would bounce at a situation and say,
"Hey you...are you paying attention? Do you see this? How amazing is this? This is your life."
or,
"Hey you, do you see that man? He just did something for you in complete thoughtfulness. He loves you with his whole heart. He makes you feel safe. Accept it, this is what you deserve."

"This is your Life."

I am in awe of what I am receiving in my life. I am so thankful for what the Universe has given me and I hope that I am doing my part to continue the cycle of,
complete awesomeness.

No comments:

Post a Comment