Thursday, December 13, 2012

Now.

I say this with the best intention, with my whole heart hanging off my sleeve.  I say this as I would hope to do with absolute integrity, will and freedom.

I am happy.

In this journey I have contemplated what I have loved and lost, what I have missed out on, what I refused to let move me.  Today I found that every single moment, every single action, every second of my life leading to this point has made me who I am.

I lay here in complete gratitude.  For every lesson I didn't like, for every lesson that will be in my future, I completely embrace it...or try to (really hard), wholeheartedly.

As of NOW, I am realizing that its a constant change, cycle, learning experience, etc.  Whatever you want to call it.  For me, I need to relish in the past, present and future and see what I get.

The best present is Life.


No comments:

Post a Comment