Friday, August 27, 2010

gazed & amazed.

Today I cried. I cried for all the joy in my Life. I cried for the sadness. I literally mobilized myself into a position where I was alone. Meaning moi, in a movie theatre. By. Myself.
The movie was insanely appropriate. To sum my mini adventure up, I will say this:
"Choose your emotions like you choose your wardrobe."
"I will stay with you unhappy to remain happy because I am with you."
"Think of the possibilities."

I sigh. I literally cried my way through this beautiful flick. And then I left with broken stories that piece who I am in this huge World.

I cover my emotions with my aviators. But today that trusty friend was overwhelmed by the stream of Love. Love for myself, Love for whom I Love.



But what I realized is, I Loved enough to let go.

I jumped in my car with such haste (late for work, possibly) and a Yellow Butterfly flew past my windshield. I gazed amazed. I turned on the radio and the most golden, perfection of a song started as my fingers left the knob. I laughed and I cried.

See, I realized through all of this...through every inch of my body aching...
I will be okay.
Folks, Life is too short. I will remain insanely passionate in every moment all of the time,
BUT
I remembered junior high. "Take a chill pill."

So I am chilling. Drugged up on a pill that will take me higher, and beyond.
And at the end of the day I will be happy.


No comments:

Post a Comment