Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Currently,

I am cramming for an exam and finished one out of two papers. My day was one of my favorite days, tank top and sweats with no need to shower. I have a million things zooming through out my mind but one thing that I can say is I cannot stop smiling. I am feeling so content that I want to crawl inside my heart and stay a while. I am expressing my thankfulness for my contentment because nothing right now in my life is complete. I have so much going and twisting in different directions and yet I am finding beauty in it all. Often in the past I have found myself stressing for reasons that make no sense to me now. I am learning from those past mistakes and just diving into happiness wherever and whenever I can find it.


I love this. May I remember to do this when I forget.

No comments:

Post a Comment