Tuesday, April 3, 2012

nature kissed surprises.

Although some may deem me a space cadet I do not think I just simply overlooked the weather report that there would be tornadoes and thunderstorms all day today. I simply was enjoying my coffee, driving to class, listening to music.
Nature reality check: sirens overhead and cancellation of class because of dangerous tornadoes and thunderstorms rippling through the metroplex.
Cancellation of class? Sweet.
Even sweeter?...
Realizing I did not bring an umbrella and parked 2 miles away.
Running to my car while it was was pouring cats and dogs reminded me of when I would put my bathing suit on as a kid while it rained...and that made me smile.

So I got kissed by the rain today and was reminded of one of my favorite childhood memories.

No comments:

Post a Comment